15 Jan 2019
West Africa Brief
In this issue:
- Burkina Faso, Mali: A bloody start to the new year
- UEMOA celebrates its 25th anniversary
- Niger, EU start work on Zinder-Tanout road
- Guinea: Controversy about the new polygamy law
- Must read: Ready to help? Improving resilience of integration systems for refugees...
- Must read: Focus on agriculture and agricultural policies in Mali
- Opinion: A quiet revolution: More women seek divorces
- Opinion: What future for the Sahel?
- Maps & Facts: Polygamy remains common and mostly legal in West Africa
- Who’s who: René N’Guettia Kouassi, Director of Economic Affairs, African Union Commission